The London Institute of Management & Technology seeks to:
- Discover, test and apply knowledge effectively, creatively and responsibly
- Be an accessible, dynamic and responsive community of higher education, enhancing lives, communities, disciplines and professions;
- Secure the best possible outcomes for its students, staff
The Institute will
- Sustain an extensive, challenging and high quality academic portfolio by combining assured standards with flexibility of
- Equip its students with the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm necessary to learn successfully and to secure employment;
- Collaborate actively with selected local, regional, national and international partners on the basis of mutual respect
- Improve the environment in which members of its community study, work and live, and contribute positively to the wider environment; and manage and govern itself with responsibility and sensitivity
In working to achieve its aims, the LIMT will maintain the values that have informed its work since its foundation, while embracing and initiating change in response to fresh challenges and opportunities.
- Freedom of thought and its appropriate expression
- The creation and sharing of knowledge across a wide dictionary base;
- The participation of members of the Institute community in its communal life and decision-making processes;
- The responsibilities and rights embodied in corporate independence;
- The participation of the College in the cultural, economic and social life of its region; and
- Respect for diversity amongst members and prospective members of its community.
LIMT core policies
If you like to lodge official complaint please click here to download complaint procedures.